Now with 17% more caffeine
Paludis 0.70.0 Released
October 18, 2011Posted by on
Paludis 0.70.0 has been released:
- ‘cave sync –suffix’ is now known as ‘–source’ (although the old version is still supported for compatibility). The short version is
- Command-line arguments that have a short version and can be negated with ‘–no-*’ can now be negated in short form by using ‘+’ instead of ‘-’, for example ‘+x’ for ‘–no-execute’.
- Manifest files for E repositories are now generated with the lines in the same order as Portage.
- The SHA-512 and Whirlpool functions are now supported in Manifest files.
- The hash functions used to generate Manifest files can now be controlled by either the repository itself or user configuration.