Now with 17% more caffeine
Category Archives: paludis releases
Paludis 1.4.0 has been released:
- Tweaked ‘cave resolve’ output to add blank lines.
- Support for libarchive 3.1.2.
- Compatibility fixes for GCC 4.8.
Paludis 1.2.0 has been released:
- Bug fixes.
- Dep specs can now use ‘[.key!=value]‘. The behaviour of ‘<’ and ‘>’ has changed: for key types where order comparisons don’t make sense, the match now always fails.
- Various compiler-compatibility fixes.
Paludis 1.0.0 has been released:
- EAPI 5 style subslot specs are allowed in user dependency specs.
- We now support DWARF compression.
Paludis 0.80.2 has been released:
- Bug fixes.
- Added ‘cave print-unmanaged-files’.
Paludis 0.80.0 has been released:
- EAPI 5 is supported.
Paludis 0.78.2 has been released:
- Bug fix: || ( ) dependencies under a non-enabled label are now handled sensibly.
- Bug fix: the resolver no longer attempts to create binaries for accounts.
- Bug fix: 0-scm is now ordered correctly.
Paludis 0.78.1 has been released:
- sydbox-1 is now supported.
- Bug fix.
Paludis 0.78.0 has been released:
- ‘cave resolve –explain’ output now groups together similar items.
- Phase skipping now works for uninstalls too.
- build_options: preserve_work is now build_options: work=preserve, and other values are now possible.
- Various bug fixes.