He's not dead, he's resting
Paludis 0.28.0 Released
July 7, 2008Posted by on
Paludis 0.28.0 has been released:
- Compilers without tr1 memory, type traits and functional support are no longer supported. This means you, gcc-3.
- Support for the Exherbo distribution.
- Better detection of SCM versions.
- Bug fixes: pkg_pretend now behaves correctly with resumes (ticket:604). Better support for Portage config files (ticket:597). Package dep spec parsing no longer has trailing hyphen issues (ticket:590).
- New Selection + Filter + Generator interface using Environment, replacing the old PackageDatabase Query (ticket:559).
- importare can now change file ownership to root (ticket:599).