He's not dead, he's resting
Paludis 0.36.0 Released
February 27, 2009Posted by on
Paludis 0.36.0 has been released:
- system packages are now treated as ‘used’ for –uninstall.
- Fetch related errors that can be caught up-front are now tested at –pretend time.
- Support for [.key=value] dependency specifications.
- Support for configurable output managers. These are undocumented in this release and configuration formats may change without backwards compatibility; documentation and stability will be provided once we’ve ironed out any kinks. With the default configuration, message logs for all packages and build logs for failed packages are kept in /var/log/paludis/.
- SLOT and EAPI now show up as metadata keys, and are searchable.