He's not dead, he's resting
Paludis 0.48.3 Released
July 14, 2010Posted by on
Paludis 0.48.3 has been released:
- ‘cave display-resolution’ now indicates when changing the origin repository for an upgrade.
- ‘cave display-resolution’ now shows dependency reasons correctly.
- ‘cave resolve !foo’ now applies to all slots of foo, rather than using the –target-slots option.
- ‘cave uninstall’ will now only update world if every slot has been removed.
- ‘cave execute-resolution’ will now show pkg_nofetch information where appropriate.
- ‘cave resume’ on a resume file that includes already-completed uninstalls no longer errors.
- Uninstalls are now considered for ‘cave execute-resolution –continue-on-failure’ (previously a failed uninstall would not count as a failure).