He's not dead, he's resting
Paludis 0.50.0 Released
July 24, 2010Posted by on
Paludis 0.50.0 has been released:
- We now require a compiler supporting various C++0x features, such as GCC 4.4 or later.
- format=”exheres” and format=”ebuild” are now known as format=”e”. The old format names remain valid and are not yet deprecated.
- Arguments in the form -X0 are now parsed as -X 0 rather than -X -0.
- ‘cave execute-resolution’ now allows a single fetch job and a single execute job to be executed in parallel.
- ‘cave update-world’ now displays whether or not world is changed.
- ‘cave execute-resolution’ headings and summaries now include information on the versions being replaced, where appropriate
- ‘cave resolve’ will now select weakly masked packages rather than being unable to decide. Such packages must be manually unmasked before the resolution can proceed.