He's not dead, he's resting
Paludis 0.52.0 Released
August 6, 2010Posted by on
Paludis 0.52.0 has been released:
- format=”exheres” and format=”ebuild” are now deprecated in favour of format=”e”.
- Specifying ‘root’ in a repository config file now overrides the environment-supplied default.
- ‘cave resolve’ will now select packages even if [use] dependencies are unmet, and will display the necessary changes needed to user configuration.
- ‘cave resolve –without’ will now allow nothing at all to be installed.
- ‘cave resolve’ now has options for chroot handling.
- ‘cave execute-resolution’ now writes resume data after every job completion, rather than just upon normal exit.
- ‘cave import’ now has ‘–strip –preserve-work’ options, and the default for build_options: preserve_work is now disabled.
- ‘cave print-ids’ now has short options.
- ‘cave display-resolution’ now displays better job count information, and more compact at displaying circular dependencies.