He's not dead, he's resting
Paludis 0.52.2 Released
August 10, 2010Posted by on
Paludis 0.52.2 has been released:
- ‘cave perform’ now calls ‘_fail’ hooks.
- ‘cave print-id-contents’ now has ‘–type’
- ‘cave print-packages’ now has ‘–repository’ and ‘–category’
- Output buffering of commands has changed to better handle progress bars of the kind displayed by ‘wget’ and ‘git’. To avoid excessive hopping, ‘cave execute-resolution’ will now only switch between buffered outputs every few seconds, rather than 0.1s if new output is available.
- ‘cave display-resolution’ now shows flag changes in a more obvious manner.
- ‘cave purge’ and purge checking for ‘cave resolve’ are now significantly faster.
- ‘cave resolve –less-restrictive-remove-blockers’ is now much more likely to be able to fix breakages by reinstalls. A horrible error that was most easily triggered by use of this option is now fixed.