He's not dead, he's resting
Paludis 0.52.3 Released
August 11, 2010Posted by on
Paludis 0.52.3 has been released:
- A bug causing screwiness with soft-blocking EAPI 3 packages where both packages installed the same file with an mtime in the distant past has been fixed.
- GCC 4.5 appears to be unhappy with dlclose being called in a static variable’s destructor. We no longer do this.
- ACCEPT_LICENSE is now automatically set based upon accepted licences that have been accepted by the user.
- ‘cave print-id-*’ now have ‘–all’ and will accept wildcards.
- CONFIG_PROTECT and CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK for installed packages are now accessible as metadata keys.
- Certain ‘cave’ commands will now suggest possibilities if there is nothing matching the target supplied. Fuzzy name matching will now also suggest packages whose names contain the target as a substring, as well as packages whose names are similar to the target.