He's not dead, he's resting
Paludis 0.54.3 Released
September 5, 2010Posted by on
Paludis 0.54.3 has been released:
- split debug now works correctly again.
- IDs for repositories will now exist but be masked in their origin repository when a repository is already configured.
- New –graph-jobs option for ‘cave resolve’.
- ‘cave execute-resolution’ no longer shows (no output for x seconds) messages when only one job is active.
- The option descriptions for ‘cave import –preserve-work’ now match what the option values do.
- ‘cave purge’ will now error if given parameters, since it does not do anything with them.